Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
One German brand is making a lasting impact with its commitment to ethics, sustainability, and animal welfare. Giulia & Romeo, a high-end vegan clothing brand, has captured the attention of celebrities who champion the vegan lifestyle.
At the core of Giulia & Romeo’s philosophy is a dedication to producing ethically-made fashion that goes beyond the conventional norms of the industry. The brand sets itself apart by donating 100% of its profits to animal protection organizations. Celebrities such as actress and model Pamela Anderson, a prominent figure in promoting a vegan lifestyle, have embraced Giulia & Romeo. Anderson was recently spotted donning a black hoodie from the brand in Central Park, New York. The hoodie, featuring the bold white letters spelling ‘VEGAN’ on the back, serves as a powerful statement and aligns with the values that Giulia & Romeo stands for.
Unlike the fast fashion industry, notorious for its environmental impact and carbon emissions, Giulia & Romeo takes a different approach. The brand prioritizes quality over quantity, producing garments in small, limited-edition quantities. Manufacturing primarily in Germany, each collection reflects a commitment to reducing the fashion industry’s ecological footprint.
The brand has garnered Support from notable organizations such as PETA and Animal Equality, who recognize Giulia & Romeo’s efforts to integrate integrity, consciousness, and ethics into the fashion landscape. Founder Daniela Brunner embodies these values and states, “Integrity, consciousness, ethics. Those are the values I stand for.”
Vegan fashion, a growing trend, has found a champion in Giulia & Romeo. Immaculate Vegan, a global marketplace, raised over £300,000 in a funding round last September, underscoring the increasing demand for ethical and sustainable fashion choices. The vegan footwear market, currently valued at $40.9 billion, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.98% through 2030.
Vegan But Make It Fashion Tee By Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!