Jon Bernthal Net Worth It’s a reflection of decades of consistent hard work on stage and screen, big and small. Actors currently starring in Showtime series american gigolohas starred in some of the biggest blockbusters of the past decade, as well as iconic TV shows like Punisher When the walking dead.
Bernthal said new york times He explains that he approaches every acting piece as if he were part of an ensemble cast, explaining: The best thing you can do as an actor, whether you’re starring in a show or just joining for a day, is to lift everyone up and try to be a great teammate.
He loves working with what he likes, Leonardo DiCaprio When Emily Blunthe also said he was happy to come to a set full of strangers for just a day or two, get the job done and go home.
“A friend of mine james badge dale Speak as if you were a hired assassin. Go in, throw it out, and walk away,” he said. What I love about movies is when you see characters come and go, and I’m very curious about where they go next. “
With that kind of unparalleled work ethic, it’s no surprise that acting, even in supporting roles, made Bernthal a wealthy man.
RELATED: Keanu Reeves’ Net Worth and How Much He Earned matrix When John Wick
What made Jon Bernthal famous?
Bernthal began acting in the early 2000s after graduating from the Institute for Advanced Dramatic Training at Harvard University.
He started out in theater, appearing in more than 30 Off-Broadway productions, then Law and Order: Criminal Intent It was made into a movie in 2002, Tony and Tina’s wedding 2004.
In 2006, he had a regular role in the short-lived series class and part of the movie World Trade Center. with more small parts and walk-on roles in hit movies like date night When Night at the Museum: Battle of the SmithsonianBernthal finally achieved mainstream recognition in 2010 with the role of Shane the walking dead.
How much is Jon Bernthal Net Worth?
Bernthal has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
How tall is Jon Bernthal?
Bernthal is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
RELATED: Mike Tyson’s knockout net worth and how he made (and burned) his cash
How much does Jon Bernthal make per movie?
Bernthal’s salary per film may vary depending on the budget of each individual film and the size of his role, but we do know he made $1.6 million. widow (2018). As such, we can assume that many of his other supporting characters are getting payday in the same ballpark.
“I make a lot of decisions, but it’s never the size of the role,” Bernthal said. new york times“Does the script move me? Does it scare me? Is the person involved someone who inspired me?”
What movies has Jon Bernthal starred in?
Bernthal has been in more films than you might think. This is because his role is often supporting, and in part because he completely disappears into the character. All his film roles to date are:
- Money Inn Mary / Mary (2002)
- Dominic Tony and Tina’s wedding (2004)
- Christopher Amoroso world trade center (2006)
- the interviewer the air i breathe (2007)
- Dixon Inn day zero (2007)
- Donnie Pitron Bursters (2008)
- Banzai Inn lines in the sand (2008)
- Al Capone Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009)
- Rick Ricardelli ghost writer (2010)
- young man date night (2010)
- Jennings The last word (2011)
- Dan Morone rampart (2011)
- muscle blues Searching for Timmy Muldoon and the Shadoweyes Bandit (2013)
- Daniel James Snitch (2013)
- blood in wolf of wall street (2013)
- Grady Travis Fury (2014)
- Mr McCarthy Me, the Earl, and the Dying Girl (2015)
- page in we are your friends (2015)
- Ted Inn sicario (2015)
- Blacks Inn accountant (2016)
- Sam Rossi sweet virginia (2017)
- Griffin baby driver (2017)
- mute in pilgrimage (2017)
- Mat in wind river (2017)
- Frank “Shotgun” shot caller (2017)
- Florequin widow (2018)
- mark in peanut butter falcon (2019)
- Lee Iacocca ford vs ferrari (2019)
- monroe Vienna and Phantom (2020)
- Ethan Inn want me dead (2021)
- Terrence Swano small engine repair (2021)
- Johnny Soprano many saints of newark (2021)
- Rick Massey king richard (2021)
- break in Unacceptable (2021)
- joshine sharp stick (2022)
RELATED: Inside Idris Elba’s net worth and how the sexiest man alive made it
What is Jon Bernthal most famous for?
Bernthal is best known for his role as Shane on AMC. the walking dead And to play Frank Castle daredevil When Punisher Netflix series (later moved to Disney+).
(scroll to read more)
What was Jon Bernthal in?
You can find the full list of Bernthal’s movie roles above.
- Lane Ruddock Law and Order: Criminal Intent (2002)
- Alex Genya without a trace (2004)
- office man middle aged woman’s revenge (2004)
- Greg Inn Dr. Vegas (2004)
- Michael Shay boston law firm (2004)
- Brett Parrish Johnny Zero (2005)
- Harry Klugman CSI: Miami (2005)
- Sharm Hempel Law and Order: SVU (2005)
- Carlos Inn how i met your mother (2005)
- Duncan Carmelo class (2006-2007)
- fackler Courtroom K (2008)
- Raymond Gardener Eastwick (2009-2010)
- Mike Nash Numb3rs (2010)
- Sergeant Manuel Rodriguez pacific ocean (2010)
- Shane Walsh the walking dead (2010-2012, 2018)
- Lucas Trasino harry’s law (2012)
- Joe Teague mob city (2013)
- Michael H. Sussman show me the hero (2015)
- Frank Castle/The Punisher daredevil (2016)
- Shane Walsh/Hawkeye/Mayor of Des Moines robot chicken (2012, 2017)
- Rat Apart Inn super mansion (2015, 2018)
- Frank Castle/The Punisher Punisher (2017-2019)
- iran/mysterious man Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (2018-2019)
- Follow Milbrandt premise (2021)
- Sergeant Wayne Jenkins we own this city (2022)
- Michael Belzat bear (2022)
- Julian Kay american gigolo (2022)
RELATED: Mark Wahlberg’s net worth could buy a lot of Wahlbergers
Amount Paid to Jon Bernthal Punisher?
Bernthal reportedly made $350,000 per episode to play Frank Castle daredevil When PunisherHe played the character for a total of 38 episodes, so if his salary remained steady from season to season, he could have made around $13.3 million for the role.
How much does Jon Bernthal make per episode?
Bernthal reportedly made $350,000 per episode to play Frank Castle daredevil When Punisheras Shane Walsh the walking dead, Bernthal earned an estimated $80,000 per episode.his salary per episode of american gigolo Not publicly known, but likely close to his range Punisher than the walking dead Because he became the title star again.
How much money did Jon Bernthal make the walking dead?
Bernthal earned $80,000 per episode playing lieutenant-turned-villain Shane Walsh the walking dead in later seasons.He probably earned less in the series’ first episode. the walking deadHowever, when combined with merchandise and appearances at conventions (where he can earn tens of thousands of bigger stars in a single day), he may have made quite a lot of wealth from the show.
RELATED: Why I Thought Norman Reedus Would Die the walking dead
Did Jon Bernthal go to Harvard?
Bernthal attended the Institute for Advanced Dramatic Training at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. However, this was after he dropped out of his undergraduate studies at Skidmore College.
Will The Punisher be in the MCU?
thanks to Charlie Coxreturns as Daredevil in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), there’s been a lot of speculation about whether or not Bernthal will once again star as The Punisher. Rosario Dawson In August 2022, he said he would return, but later retracted her statement.
“That character in particular has a really, really, really deep, deep meaning to me and resonates. He’s really in my heart. He’s really in my bones. I is very protective of its character,” Bernthal said. hollywood reporter December 2021.
However, he expressed some ambivalence that the character could be watered down to better fit under Marvel’s Disney brand.
“Having said that, that’s where the character needs to be. It has to be the level of darkness. If there’s even the slightest bit of disappointment in that character, it’s in that character, in every iteration of that character, in every “I think it does a disservice to the comic books that came before it, and to all of the incredible fans of the character,” he said. As I said before, it’s not whether you play the character, it’s whether you can play it right, and I’m only concerned with playing it right.”
RELATED: Kevin Hart’s net worth is no joke
Does Jon Bernthal do his own stunts?
While he’s a stunt double for certain scenes in the project, Bernthal has also done his own stunts before, even breaking his hand filming Season 2. Punisher. But he didn’t disclose his injuries first, which led to both him and his stunt coordinator at the time being hospitalized! Watch him recall the incident below.
He has been open about his admiration for being a stunt performer in the past. men’s health“They’re my brothers and the people I’m closest to on set. I think it’s absolutely a crime not to have an Academy Award for a stunt performer. The stunt community, they’re the ones who really put it above.” I am blown away by the creativity that comes out of the stunt community.”
He added: It’s like a stuntman’s mantra. Don’t pull the punch, because you have to do it 15 times.”Just hit me. So we’re going to live by it.”
Next, find out Pete Davidson’s net worth.